THE BENEFITS TO SELLERS
• The process is fast – once the Auctioneer is commissioned to do the job, the auction generally takes place within thirty (30) days. The more quickly a listing sells, the more it will sell for...the greater return on the investment a seller has made in real estate.
• Auctions attract qualified buyers – the people at auctions have the means and the desire to purchase the property
• Auctions create urgency – a time is set for the auction and buyers compete to win the bid
• Terms and conditions are transparent – the entire process takes place in a public environment
• Your interests are protected – you specify your reserve price
• The true value of the property is realized – interested bidders compete with each other, often resulting in a sale that exceeds your expectations
• The auction process is conclusive – once the hammer falls, you have two (2) working days (the Confirmation Period) in which to accept the offer, after which the deal is done with the winning bidder
• The final bid amount is the amount you, as the Seller, will get – the winning bidder usually pays the Auctioneer’s fee, which is over-and-above the final bid amount
• Auctions allow you to realize profit on an investment – this way you can move to a larger or smaller property, make a lifestyle change, or realize the cash flow you need for other business priorities
More Information about Auctioning Real Estate
Custom Marketing Plans Produce the Highest & Best Offers for Sellers
A multi-media approach with defined target markets is designed, executed and reviewed during the course of a listing. As the market may indicate a change, changes are made with a schooled eye on monitoring the results and making any necessary adjustments to insure that every possible audience...agents and potential buyers have "top of mind awareness" of each listing.
To learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Palatium Auctions® and Liquidations
Cathy Roesch, Auctioneer, CAGA Appraiser Business Card
Paul Roesch, Auctioneer, Realtor, Appraiser,
CAI, CES, ATS, BAS, AARE, GPPA, CAGA, USPAP compliant Business Card
304 South 52nd Street
Belleville, IL 62226
We are confident in our team’s ability to provide the guidance and service you deserve and need to obtain maximum results.
We are scheduling liquidation, collectible, jewelry, art, estate, real estate auctions now. Call Cathy Roesch in St. Louis at 314-690-1978. In Illinois call 618-406-2065.