Palatium Auctions® Estate and Liquidation Services
314-690-1978 or 618-233-1000
Palatium Auctions® leadership has over 25 years of combined experience in the sale and liquidation of estates and businesses in the St Louis MO region with a loyal customer base. In 2014 the leadership team desired to create a fresh creative approach leveraging advanced technologies to an industry mired in obsolete and traditional ways of conducting business.
Please visit our About Us page for more information.
Onsite Estate Sales and Business Liquidations
The Onsite Sale is still a popular choice with Buyers and Palatium Auctions® has a loyal customer base but this method has limitations to geography, time zones and buyer attention to competition from other events like Cardinal Baseball, Graduations, Weddings, Yard Work, Work Schedules, Social and Cultural Obligations, etc.
Online Solution - Seller Benefits
The Online Sale enables our clients:
- Asset exposure to larger Geography, Time Zones, Convenience
- To Maintain Confidentiality
- A Sale Solution when Condominium, Neighborhood or Community by-laws prohibit Public Sales
- To avoid the stress and uncertainty of a live estate sale, liquidation sale or auction
- To sell private collections or a single item as opposed to an entire household in an onsite estate sale.
- To set the Price as opposed to the buyer setting the price in an onsite sale or auction.
- Onsite Estate Sales are usually limited to only buyers who live nearby or occasional passerby's
- The Online Estate Sale opens up the market with potential buyers anywhere in the world
- Limits Onsite Liabilities
- Mitigates the Risk of Damage to the Home or Onsite Venue form the Public
- Excellent Venue for Vehicle Sales including Boats, Motorcycles, Cars
Palatium Auctioneers Sales Team has come to the conclusion that in some situations an online sale better benefits the client's specific needs.
Online Benefits to the Buyer
The Online Estate Sale benefits the buyer:
- Loss of Buying Opportunties by attending the wrong onsite sale
- Conflicts of Multiple Onsite Sales at the same time and for limited hours.
- Purchases can be made via a mobile device or I Pad
- Avoids the long lines and congestion of an onsite estate sale
- Decision Making
- Insures Buying Items instantly and Having shipped or later Pick Up.
- Allows for more buying exposures
For more information or inquiries about our online estate sale and business liquidation services please contact Cathy Roesch at 314-690-1978 for immediate assistance, or feel free to send us an email email@example.com
We are scheduling Estate and Business Liquidations, Collectible, Jewelry, Art, Estate, Vehicle, Real Estate Auctions now. Call Cathy Roesch in St. Louis at 314-690-1978. In Illinois call 618-406-2065.
To learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Palatium Auctions® and Liquidations
Cathy Roesch, Auctioneer, CAGA Appraiser Business Card
Paul Roesch, Auctioneer, Realtor, Appraiser,
CAI, CES, ATS, BAS, AARE, GPPA, CAGA, USPAP compliant Business Card
304 South 52nd Street
Belleville, IL 62226