Palatium Auctions® is dedicated to flawlessly serving the Saint Louis Real Estate Auction Market 314-690-1978
Agent gets paid when they partner with us to auction one of their listings.
Palatium Auctions® has a platform that truly makes it a win-win situation for all involved. We have made it possible for the listing agent to still receive the listing side of their commission at closing when we have sold one of their properties at auction. Agents can also refer sellers to us for auction and receive a referral fee at closing.
We fully engage the marketplace while protecting our sellers of their premier luxury homes, large tracts of land, commercial properties and lakefront estates.
Seller-What You Can Expect
1) COMMISSIONS - Paid by the Buyer of Shared
2) SHORTER TIME ON MARKET - translates into higher net income and lower risk
3) REDUCED COST OF OWNERSHIP - time defined sale date and sold "As Is"
4) COMPETITION GENERATED - brings together multiple buyers
5) REDUCED RISK - selling without contingencies
6) SELLER CONTROLS TERMS AND CONDITIONS - eliminates negotiations and contingencies
7) QUICK, CLEAN, DECISIVE, FAIR, TRANSPARENT - most accepted practice for determining value worldwide
8) SELLER OPPORTUNITIES - owner financing or 1031 exchange
9) AUCTIONS ALWAYS ACHIEVE AND MANY TIMES EXCEED PERCEIVED VALUES THROUGH FOCUSED COMPETITION
Contact Palatium Auctioneer, Paul Roesch, CAI, AARE designationed, the highest Auctioneering designations the National Auctioneers Association awards. These designation are earned by less than 1% of all Auctioneers.
618-233-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Your inquiry will be handled confidentially.
Midwest Region - St Louis MO
Palatium Auctions® and Liquidations
Cathy Roesch, Auctioneer, CAGA Appraiser Business Card
Paul Roesch, Auctioneer, Realtor®, Appraiser,
CAI, CES, ATS, BAS, AARE, GPPA, CAGA, USPAP compliant Business Card